Place: Edinburgh, UK
Date: November 27, 2017 –November 28, 2017
World Forum on Natural Capital is the world’s leading natural capital event which aims to help stakeholders take better decisions for a better world. Over two days, delegates will have a unique opportunity to engage in high-level discussions and examine how natural capital relates to their own long-term strategy. Parallel sessions can be mixed and matched across the four streams. Connecting with other leaders, learning from real-life case studies and helping to shape the emerging dialogue, delegates will be able to immerse themselves in a collective effort to manage risks and maximise opportunities.
Thought-provoking plenaries, interactive workshops and lively panel sessions will enable delegates to:
- Identify the high-level natural capital risks most relevant to their sector
- Understand the financial implications of poor management of natural capital
- Develop strategies to avoid volatility in the supply chain
- Navigate their way through the range of natural capital tools available
- Understand how better management of natural capital can help create competitive advantage
- Consider the impact of changing expectations amongst consumers and shareholders
- Better management of natural capital will not only help provide solutions to tackle some of our biggest global challenges, including climate change, resource scarcity and biodiversity loss, but will also drive innovation.
In a range of inspiring and interactive sessions, speakers from around the world will offer:
- Insights into the latest major natural capital trends, including the shift towards a circular economy and the growing importance of big data
- Examples of transformational change and how natural capital thinking is driving innovation
- Cutting-edge case studies that demonstrate the benefits of putting natural capital at the heart of decision making